The Legendary Meeting
The collaboration between the legendary of architect and art activist in Thailand, Mr. Duangrit Bunnag and the legendary of
men’s fashion, the Japanese designer Mr. Takeo Kikuchi. They will meet and discuss on art, design, fashion, architect and
The idea of fulfills lifestyle with accommodation or urban wear is what they have in common. Some building that not only built to keep you warm or shade you from the strong sun, but to make the quality of living better. Some fashion piece that not to be wore to express the style only, but living smart and comfortably at the same time, like what TAKEO KIKUCHI’s City Setter has done to customers.
Mr. Takeo Kikuchi and Mr. Duangrit Bunnag will create the new exclusive City Setter together. With the perspective of architect, meets the style of fashion, combine with the urban lifestyle matched functions. It’s the answer for all those who are looking for the meticulous lifestyle. The dark function fabric with the touch of denim will lighted up your everyday, with bright details. This project will launch in Febueary, 2019, Only at TAKEO KIKUCHI Thailand.
TAKEO KIKUCHI City Setter
City Setter is the urban wear line of TAKEO KIKUCHI with the concept of comfortably cloth for an urbanist. The cloth is can be matched with the diversity of city lifestyle. The functions like, breathable, lightweight, anti-wrinkle and stretch are suit for on and off office life, in and out AC. Also the washable function that’s not only no-more-dry-clean for your suit jackets but wont effect the jacket silhouette. It has designed by the best material with Japan quality. Fashion and innovation is the combination of TAKEO KIKUCHI’s City Setter.
• The most famous architect and influencer in Thailand.
• Winner of Asia’s best building of the year 2015.
• The winner architect of new International Airport Terminal in Thailand in 2020.
• The architect and designer of 2 most hipster places in Bangkok, The jam factory and Warehouse 30.
• The owner of art & design free magazine ” The Jam Mag”.
• He’s an active activist of Design, Art and Architect in Thailand.
• He’s got his own fan base for people in design & art field both in Thailand and outside.
• One of the most best known Japanese designer in Japan
• He the founder and creative director of brand TAKEO KIKUCHI for 30 years
• TAKEO KIKUCHI is the top menswear in Japan
• One of the most recent Japanese designer who has a runway in Paris in 1977
• The top Japanese designer from Japan